Thermal isolation works are the final stage in the construction process of any project, regarding the quality and easy installation of this product the project will be ready for operations on time and not only but also the quality of the objects produced will be higher, economic and technical characteristics of the project will be in top level.
The modern concepts of labor protection consider noise as a threat for safety and labor health in many professions for several reasons. Noise can lead not only to hearing impairment (in case of constant presence at a noise of more than 80 decibels) but also can be a stress factor and a reason to increase the blood pressure which can lead to heart problems.
In our work experience with thermal isolation systems, full factory readiness constructions are used, supplied from enterprises in the form of ready-made complex elements, consisting of thermal isolation and cover layers, equipped with a set of fasteners.
Reducing noise and heat impact on the environment
Increase operational safety
Providing quick access to protected objects for technical repair and control
Reducing time of assembly and disassembly works
Does not cause corrosion of surfaces of isolated objects
Does not emit during operation time explosive, flammable and toxic substances in exceeding the maximum permissible concentration quantities.
Does not collapse by vibration with a frequency of 0 to 100 Hz and an amplitude of 0.02 to 0.01 mm
Does not create an amount of dust in the air of the room during assembly and disassembly works that exceeds the permissible concentration (GOST 12.1.005-88)
1. External protective coating QRHNI is made of stainless steel 12X18H10T
2. The handles are fixed on the outer cover of the QRNI with pull-out vents. Designed for ease of movement, assembly and disassembly
3. Adjustable lock - stretching L = 150-180 - is a universal fixing element, the peculiarity of which allows you to reliably adjust the degree of bonding of two surfaces. The lock possibility of adjusting the vent in length, and with the correct selection of the required compression ratio, the lock becomes highly resistant to vibration
4. The protective curtain is made of stainless steel 12X18H10T. Serves to reduce losses through "sound bridges", as well as to increase noise immunity
1. Made of stainless steel 12X18H10T 0.8 mm thick
2. Provides a sufficiently large noise absorption in any frequency range
3. Mounted on the inner and side surfaces of the unit
4. Provides additional block strength
5. Sound absorption is regulated by the size and shape of the port and percentage of perforation
Thermal isolation layer
The inner part of the heat-insulating layer – MAT TYPE TIB TU 21-23-229-89. Basalt fibers serve as the basis for the production of basalt fire resistance material.
1. Maintains thermalfeature during operation
2. Maintains the structure at a level that provides the required thermal isolation, physical properties and a specified service life
3. Refers to the group of non-combustible materials (GOST 30244-94)
The exterior of the QRTNI cavity is filled with a multilayer rug, consisting of a vibration insulating and noise absorbing layer that provides:
1. Reduction of the amplitude of vibrations coming from equipment and pipelines
2. Reduction of noise and vibration levels up to 85%
3. Vibration uptake - the vibration energy does not return to the source, but goes into heat
Air gap, one of the types of insulating layers that reduce the thermal conductivity to the minimum
The amount of heat transferred by thermal conduction is small, since the coefficient of thermal conductivity of air is small (0.026 вт/(м. С)
The thermal resistance of the air gap occurs, in addition to heat transfer by thermal conductivity and convection in the air gap, also direct radiation between the surfaces limiting the air gap.
When sound energy meets the fence, part of it passes through the fence, part of it is reflected, part is converted into thermal energy, part is emitted by an oscillating obstacle, and part is converted into body sound, which spreads and gilded inside the QRNI.
The amount of the radiated sound energy is much less than the sound energy acting on the QRNI from the side of the noise source, where part of the acoustic energy is reflected.
To ensure the thickness of the air gap, the QRHNI unit is designed in such a way that there is no direct contact between the QRHNI and the isolated object, which provides excellent noise and thermal insulation
1. Madeof 65g springsteel
2.Made in the form of a flat spring of a specially calculated and designed shape for full absorption of thermal expansion
3.Attached to the inner protection of the casing with stainless steel blind rivets
4.The number of springs on the inner cover depends on the weight and length of the block
When installing distance springs on the internal protection of the QRTI, thermal conductivity bridges are created.
1. QRHNI 2. Air gap 3. Isolated Equipment 4. Spring 5. CeramicFiber
To eliminate this effect on the distance springs, heat – absorbing protective elements made of ceramic material ALSIFLEX are installed.
ALSIFLEX fibers are light weight and flexible insulation material with high temperature resistance, low thermal conductivity and high chemical stability.
Uniform structure free of long fiber bonding material ensures high performance. ALSIFLEX complies with CT 1260 c and density of 130 kg/m3.
There are “thermal bridges” in all the connection areas of the block where increased heat losses
To reduce losses through "thermal bridges", additional heat-isolation inserts between the QRHNI units.
The fillers are made of an insulating coating for high temperature applications, consisting of an air gel and a reinforced non-woven fiberglass spacer - Pyrogel XT.
To reduce noise penetration, additional inserts made of noise-absorbing materials are used.
ALSIFLEX is a soundproof ceramic fiber based on aluminum and silicon oxides.
Protective curtains made of stainless steel 12X18H10T as an additional element in the QRTI design to reduce losses through "thermal bridges", as well as to increase the thermal protection at the end of the blocks.
The protective canopies also protect the entire QRNI structure assembled around the perimeter of the pipeline or other equipment from moisture and exposure to corrosive environments.
The protective curtain is mounted on the QRNI unit using stainless steel rivets.